Today is my 3 year blog anniversary! Yay for me!
I figured I’d take a few moments to remind myself why I like spending time in my little corner of the internet since it is harder to find the time these days
- My only editor and filter is me. I decide what I write about.
- It’s totally different than my work. It’s a play space, a place I spend time because I want to, not because I have to.
- It connects me with a whole world full of people that I connect with for a variety of reasons. That is just really cool.
- Most people who comment are kind and give me some faith in humanity.
- Friends and family can see what we are up to more frequently than we might be able to get together or chat.
- It’s fun to tell stories.
- It’s therapeutic to write about my feelings.
- I just dig it.
So even if my writing might be sporadic I still love writing and connecting. I love my space and all it has opened up for me. Here’s to many more blogging years!